Cell: (240) 538-1984
23076 Three Notch Road, Suites 102-104
California, MD 20619
Buying, selling, leasing, investing and exchanging commercial real estate can be challenging. Partnering with John will save you time and money resulting from his ability to :
- Communicate effectively and simplify a seemingly complex transaction
- Study the market and navigate through targeted options
- Conduct thorough and thoughtful due diligence reducing risk and maximizing value
- Negotiate skillfully and energetically delivering real results
His experience in business planning, sales, real estate investment, and management contributes to his knowledge of the commercial real estate industry. As a developer, he understands building construction and has worked with governing agencies excelling at maneuvering through building codes, zoning, and the permit process.
John has owned and operated many small businesses across several different sectors. This real-world expertise from start-up to divesting has provided a deep insight into the trials both entrepreneurs and investors face including –
- Comprehensive market and demographic research
- Realistic financial planning and projections
- Developing strategies and effective implementation
- Negotiating the best deals saving time and money
Active in the community, his volunteer service spans thirty years in positions of leadership at the Lexington Park Volunteer Rescue Squad, Bay District Volunteer Fire Department, Christmas in April St. Mary’s County and St. Mary’s County Elks Lodge.
For an agent with market insight, industry accreditation and transaction experience contact John today at 240-538-1984 or email email@example.com.
John Winters is a real estate professional in the procurement, disposition, investment, and exchange of commercial real property.